Sunday, September 04, 2005

WOW!

Hmm...Ok there are still real men out there... K well I know you all don't want details..But I just spent the last 12 hours with an awesome person... We had awesome conversations, we laughed and had fun most of all...Anyhow I can only hope we get the opportunity to see each other again. So my mom called today While I was out driving around with my new found friend...I really need to just learn to ignore her... Anyhow I guess she had a surprise for me and was a lil upset she hadn't seen me...Well I'm SO sorry...I just want a life!!!...But anyhow she finally told me...My brother Charles is in town...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm just glad I'm not the only one here now. I feel bad I haven't been over there...I just really don't know what to do I've spent all summer on it..And I really am so overwhelmed with it. I need to get back to my life and get a focus... Heck just having the time to do my dishes and do laundry..Vacuum every now and then....Things like that...Oh hey yea Maybe even time for a date..sheesh!Anyhow...I'm going to go drift off to dream land...I have plenty to fall asleep thinking about tonight...Thanks again T I had a great time. Night all.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I need details.... on the date ..not the supprize!