Friday, September 30, 2005

Well...boys and girls...seems as though were having issues playing nice on the playground...

1. Tony, You are an awesome person and a deep thinker, you have the concept of where you are going in life, some do some don't. However...the first thing I thought when I read your comment was... wow he thinks he's better then everyone else, he thinks he knows it all...I'll make it really simple for you babe...you hurt my feelings...actually even made me cry...but yea shit happens.

I do belive what you see theese women doing is careing about a friend , how she feels, and they are all sticking together...now if you want to start flinging shit and steryo types i'm just going to start deleting comments(Ladies & Gentleman). You need to get off the whole WOMAN thing...none of us are the same...we never will be...but if you dont take the time or opportunity to get to know a person you wouldnt know that. we are all different.

All theese ladies are doing is sticking up for a friend they care about and don't want to see hurt. I talk about you to most of them, i've spent a lot of time telling them what an awesome person you are...and...well yea...your being a butthead.

2. Ladies, I love each and every one of you. You guys may all be married have a life and kids, and i may be young and a little nieve at times...but you ladies are my suport, you have always been there for me.I know i need guidence in my life...that has been so lacking it...this twisted path i've been on wouldnt have been possible without all of you to give me your guidence and advise...i know i may not always take it, however I do appreciate it.

3. i appreciate everyones comments good bad or otherwise...HOWEVER....Can We atleast attempt to get along please?!?!?!?!...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well bummer, didnt want you to cry. The whole post was geared though to work a nerv, theirs mainly. I wouldnt have taken it to the point i did but they made it so easy and i jumped right in, never have i not been one to jump on something when i see an oppotunity *shrug* sorry.

Anna said...

*Hugs*