Thursday, September 22, 2005

I'm Doing a Dance! WooWoo!!!

Ok so I went to my mom's today and busted some butt for a while, got a lot done, the house issssss sooooooo close! She bought for sale signs today...Everything is done, just minor clean up crap left...*sigh* it's almost over! So My mom Mentioned today that my dad is in kidney Failure...It wasn't to me but I was standing there...This is all knew to me I knew the last census I'd heard was they were still functioning at 33% which yes was bad but livable, but failing?...This is new...Totally concerns me, but yet could it just be another Mind game my mother is playing with me? Sucks cause I don't even know what to think about it I don't want to believe it, but at the same time if all the things she were saying were true he should be in the hospital...But know my dad and the way he is he wont do that until it's probly too late. But I really don't even want to think about it, but I know I have to. I can't help and I can't fix it. I so wanted to talk to him but he was sleeping the whole time I was there :(

But I did get a new phone today..Pretty nifty...Least I'm not having to completely disassemble it to make it function * rolling eyes*..I'll be calling Nokia this week.

Ohhh Yea...And I went and helped Stacy for a couple hours, she's getting hard wood floors woowoo! I got to do lots of screwing! LOL Yea ok I wish....Anyhow. Naaa we finished screwing the floor boards down, her dad is coming over tomorrow to help her put the hard wood down...It's perdy :)

Anyhow...Have a good night all...

No comments: