Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Doobie Doooo

So everyone Should be so proud of me....I went and did something tonight!!! I went and saw RJ WOOWOO heh...Yea he finally came and saw my place me and megan hung out with him, played video games & watched videos..Pretty nifty...Finally nice to hang out with people my age...Totally different, (no offence to my *older Friends* I still love you guys. But hey it was better than sitting here all night doing a whole lot of nothing and feeling sorry for myself...Woo!...Hmmm anyhow I'm sleepy I'm off to bed nighty night.

3 comments:

Shana said...

go girl....we wont slow ya down. i for one have been waiting for you to make friends your own age....someone to hang out with...steel a few signs....miss you though...but am glad you are haveing fun.

Heidi said...

i am proud of you....but miss you!!

Anonymous said...

I would come over this week kiddo but i'm sick as all hell now. Went out for a bit lastnight and started feeling kinda icky, woke up this morning sick as a dog *crys* one of them awesome massages you do would be great right now but man i would hate to give ya the creepn crud i got. Anyways, glad ya had some company over!