Sunday, September 25, 2005

*doin a dance*...So my mother gave me some cash and sent me to the store and told me to buy some pants that didn't require me to pull them up every 5 min. Yea yea...Anyhow I was pretty proud of myself when I went to the store and put on a size 18, WOW I'm like totally in shock... I really cant believe it. I so cried. I don't remember the last time I was this small :( I guess if I'm not fixing anything else in my life, this is a good thing to be working on. I know I'll never be Model perfect...Don't even want to in fact....Would be nice to fit on the amusement rides...Not get laughed and giggled at..Not to be seen as I'm easy...Not to be taken advantage of. A lot of because of how I look....Just want people to see me for who I am...And be able to look past my appearance. But I have to do this for me, I want to feel beautiful and confident when I walk into a room, I don't want to feel like the whole room is staring at me and I need to go sit in the corner, I want to feel ok walking through the mall instead of having the teenie boppers laugh and giggle. One thing I'm not looking forward too...@$$holes. like I don't have plenty of luck finding them already...I'll keep dreaming...Anyhow... I bought 3 pairs of pants and a new bra ...Majority of my bras are too big now too..Either they don't hold the boobies where they are suppose to be or the boobies fall out...Bad...Very bad. But I'm still happy to say they still need a DD *grin* ...Not going anywhere yet. Anyhow night all

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You sound liek you need a hug *HUG* .....i'll do more than that later *wink*

Anna said...

Yup thats really what i wanted actually...would have been perfect...nice hug :) yea i know i'm looney

Shana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.