Thursday, September 08, 2005

Two of a Kind

Monogamous ~ The practice or condition of having a single sexual partner during a period of time.

Relationship~ 1.A particular type of connection existing between people.
2.A romantic or sexual involvement.

Commitment~1.The state of being bound emotionally or intellectually to a course of action or to another person.


OK...So I decided to go look a few words up... I've been slightly confused lately..Actually more or less wondering if I'm seeing things the wrong way...Is it wrong to want to get to know someone and only sleep with them?...To ask for some sort of Monogamous Relationship?

Don't get me wrong I'm not asking for a ring on my finger or even a Boyfriend & Girlfriend thing...Would be nice but anyhow, just to be able to say hey yea I'm "seeing" someone...Getting to know them talking hanging out learning things about each other...Then if there are sparks there still ya move on to the next step....Now I thought this was how it works but lately...I think I've been mistaken...However...Could just be a change of generations and that wonderful thing we call evolution LOL...*sigh*...

You know...I've heard the speech's too..The "Oh but your still young"...So that makes it ok for me to go have sex with half of the town???...I'm confused and totally not interested....How about the "Just quit looking it will happen" speech...hmmm I don't know how that's going to happen while I'm sitting here ...Waiting.................Still waiting!..Ok so maybe that's a patience thing...Sorry I ran out of that with men...Oh wait that might have something to with "W" oh yea that's right I put my heart and soul into something that wasn't even real!!!!!!!!

I'd like to say that I really just don't want to get hurt again...But that inevitable I suppose... Live and learn...But I'm learning...However its dwindling my options...How far do I let it go...Or do I say ok this is what I want and nothing else will do?...But that's so not me!..I just want a chance...hmmmmm okies time for bed before I write a book...Night night

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heidi said...

ACKKKK more spam.......those bastards.

I know I am the “just quit looking one"....but I think it is more of wait and see what happens. I have no clue about dating but I think a relationship grows from friendship.

Anonymous said...

OK sister U r so funny !
Someday's I wish I was like u the looker instead of the married STUCKIE but u no it took me a lot of years to realize just how much I loved my husband and how bad I wanted him to b with only me that I had to give up all 12 of my boyfriends or I would walk funny all week. KIDD"NN I only envy your singleness ooohhhh 35% mayb a little more:) Don't u watch sex in the City? U have to not want it & it will cum.. Now what i think u should do issss.......... go run your bath, whisper romantic nothings to your favorite finger, tuck yourself into your "i don't have to share my bed with no man" or wake up 2 man morn'n breath",and b happy u r not without that finger. ....... and now I have 2 go cause my man just walked in and wants 2 no why Im telln the world he gets such bad morn'n breath and be u go b thankful your kids won't b wak'n u up at the crack ....of ...............................

Heidi said...

Oh i love her...she so funny

Princess Sarah said...

I know it gets lonely at nights. trav is gone alot. it makes you apretialte things more. But it sucks waiting tab said it well you have to not want it for it to find you. I think it is true. please be patient and enjoy your life look at so many of us tied down needing permission to go out. Or the need to get a babysitter, you are still young. You dont Need a man to make your life complete things of importmance takes some time. Hang in there.

Anna said...

OOOOOOhhh ladies....I think you missed my point....but I love ya all anyways *MUAH*