Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Trying

First off thanks to all of the comments I've been receiving...It's nice to know that I finally have people reading. Anyhow...Thank you much all of you for your insight. I have a lot of learning and changing to do...But I'm trying.

So I'm also attempting to Quit smoking ...So far so good....I can do this... There isn't any reason I Need to keep smoking...It was strange getting in the car and looking for my pack of smokes and remembering they weren't there... I was totally disappointed... However, My house is cleaner than its probly been in a really long time... And I also noticed that when I get bored I don't just go have a smoke... I do something... Interesting.didn't Lose my breath running up the stairs this morning either. Night time is the worst....Sorry Ms. heidi I miss you *HUGS*...It helps I had someone awesome around yesterday evening to hang out with and keep me occupied.

I have one major concern about quitting smoking and I'm doing my best to keep from letting it happen...But I really don't want to replace the smokes with food or munchies... I've worked so hard on my weight, I'd hate to get set back... I would be so disappointed...But I have to try that's the least I can do.



Next....So my mom calls me this morning just as I'm waking up..."When are you going to be here" ...."What are you doing today"..."I need you to go to the dump and move a dresser so I can put the house on the market"...GRRRR alll I could think was that I wanted a smoke so I told her ya know what... I'm going to have to wait mom....Besides that...I need to be doing so many other things. So she brings up my dad and is "Saying" he had a stroke and this is the beginning of the end and that if she doesn't get this stuff done she cant put the house on the market...And she's broke and yea blah blah blah I've heard the whole guilt trip more than I can bare...And so I ask what needs to be done right now... And she says the only thing stopping her is a dresser being moved!!!!!...THAT'S IT!?!?!?!Oh come on I know there are at least 4 willing and able men in that house laying carpet and working on the kitchen to move one dresser 3ft.. But no she wants me to drive all the way across town just for that...No she wants to B*tch and whine and complain to me cause my dad can't take it right now.There is no reason that house couldn't have already been on the market...She just always needs to find something negative... I'm tired of always having to save the day and be their parent...I shouldn't have to!.. So yea she's already got me in tears...

So... I go do my morning things... And I get a call,so since I don't want to come over... She suddenly needs "her truck" *sigh* I give up...Anyhow so she wants me to Drive it over to her so they can bring me back home and use "my truck" *rolling eyes* I said no...She could come get it ..She said fine she would...Waiting...Still waiting....


Sh e needs a Mute button...She doesn't know when to quit. All of that totally exhausted me...

So I have some ideas...First off I really need to get back into my writing and drawing... That would sooo help me...And I've started to do both...So that's progress. Anyhow I'm thinking that with the Balloon stuff and all on the side...I could get a part time job and still have time to go back to school...Which I do miss... I soooo miss pottery class *sigh*... I could debate about math...I so need help in that area. But with a part time job I could count on my rent being paid no matter whats going on with the balloons...And not smoking would save enough money to pay a lot of my other bills every month...The only other concern I have, is Student loans GRRR. I hate to owe soooo mcuh money not knowing where I want to go with it....hmmm...so I'm thinking...gotta remember Rent goes up in Nov....Bummers...brb phone...

...K so that was my mother...It's all over nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The service master guys showed up and decided to take the stuff to the dump for her so she doesn't need my truck...And one of the guys even offered to move the dresser for her....Amazing...I just know so much of this they could be doing for themselves...But they'd rather play helpless...Anyhow I'm going to go shut my stupid phone off and the computer...And do some relaxing...

No comments: