Monday, September 19, 2005

Some old Poems of mine

I ran Across these the other day...They are about 5 years old....Thought I might share...Never know maybe I will be famous when I die...*sigh* oh the dream of an artist LOL


"In Dreams"

A Green meadow
A Blue Sky
A song in the distance
Two people dancing on the clouds
All the things that make a wonderful dream...
A knight in shining armor
A princess atop a castle
A dashing white horse
All in ones sleeping mind...

"To Mom"

Mom let me be Free
Give me Space
I need room to spread my wings...
And learn to fly on my own

Step back and watch...
When I fall let me get back up and try again.
When I step too close to that edge...
Say wait...
But don't be my guard rail.

I'm grown now...
You've helped me so...
But please...
Step back and watch me soar...
Mom I Love You.

"My Sunset"

I sit with my feet in the sand...
The sunset sparkling in my eyes...
I see the sun crashing down upon the mountains...
The sky is full of beautiful colors...
A perfect place..
A perfect time...
Now I just need the perfect Love
Where shall I find it?
Maybe I am looking too deep into the horizon...
My thoughts fall with it...
My mind is clear...
All will happen in due time...
Just as the sun will rise again in it's own due time.

"Mystery Man"

A hidden Face in my dreams...
I know your out there
I just have to find you...
Or have I already?
Maybe I just don't know it
I wonder where you are...
Do you know me already?
Or am I just a hidden face in your Dreams?
Shed some light on this face I see tonight...
Let yourself be known to me...
I long to know you so...
To see your eyes...
To feel your touch...
I need to know this mysterious face in my dreams...

"My Mind"

My cold toes
My motionless body
My mind has escaped me...
Gone to wonder my dreams
To seek what I see at night
Gone to surrender those feelings around my dreams
It's job is done
My eyes flutter
I awaken
Suddenly my dreams become faint memories...

"Hopes"

I get my hopes up...
And it fails me...
It happens and I fail it...
Either way my hopes are shattered.
I have failed...
My hopes are nothing but lies that lead me on...
They have lead me so many places...
It's all been untrue...
I don't know what to believe anymore...
My heart is lost...
I am confused...
My hopes are gone...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

oi, advertising on someone elses blog, how damn ignorant is that mate? You limey bastard, go bother some other unfortunate wretch! Damn fools, coming up into some other persons blog and boloxing the whole damn thing....ok enough sillyness LOL. But serious dude thats tacky as all hell, take your ads and piss off.

Heidi said...

sic 'em pooki

Shana said...

wow dont piss her offf

Shana said...

oops sorry tony him

Anonymous said...

hey theres times i wish i was a "her" chicas get all the cool toys!!!!! What do we dudes get?? a freaking latex sox with ribs...ooooo how exciting ooooo.