Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Some more old scribbles of mine

An open road in front of me
Nothing to stop me
My thoughts are all I have
A calmness you could only feel on the open road
Nothing to do but clear my mind
Just to think and wonder
No disturbances
Just an occasional bump in the road
beauty all around
Trees, mountains, ocean, sky...And the open road

"Life"

Seems as though we go through life being confused...
Life is never easy...Never will be...
Learning lessons
Taking Chances
Yes I understand
Getting hurt
Being stuck...
I don't
All I want is to be someone
Have someone look to me...
Have someone care...
someone to listen to me and have it matter
Life doesn't do that
We must go through life wondering what's around the next bend...
Have you ever wondered???

There is a Person I know
A person who is like no other
A person who's love is unconditional
He walks proud and with a cause
His heart capable of so much love..
Yet scared like no other...

(K I wrote this at 15, just found out from my doc about my PCOS, and was told my chance of having children in my life was barely 20%)

Every girl has got a dream...
their mother wishes they same as she watches her grow...

...A mothers duty

Some day...Some time...
I want that job.

That dream may soon be torn from my grasp...
Some day I want to be able to fufill that desire...
I feel inadequate, inhuman...

Please don't take this from me..
I know everything happens for a reason
I still Wish...







No comments: