Thursday, March 23, 2006

This years festivities

So I have some concern about this years festivities and my new job...Not to mention being promoted to asst. Manager...Apparently I'm one of few who take my job seriously and follow through. I have gained much respect for some from this job including myself...And feel sorry for a lot of people...However I don't let that keep me from doing my job....Seems as though I burst a few bubbles every day...I do what I must....Rumor has it though I'm the biggest Bitch in Anchorage to buy liquor from...Have a feeling this summer it's going to be a very small world
I wonder if maybe I should place an add...

WANTED: Security personnel Certain dates and qualifications apply, please contact with resume.

3 comments:

Anna said...

BAH BLAH BLAh tony...what ever you heard was BS I dont "call out" for those services anyhow...not part of my responsibilities...so take it as you like...however it's nice you like to include your sexual incounters as "shop talk" from what i understand...there are things that should remain behind closed doors......and ya know Tony I'd love to be a friend of yours...but I really don't like your outlook on life...I'm sorry but i'm tired of wanting and trying to make you happy and getting shot down...so i give up..I diserve better than that...and i'm tired of being belittled ...if you can change that and dig your head out of your tail end...drop me a line sometime...otherwise...I leave it as..."have a nice life"

Heidi said...

hmmm...pookie...if you have earased her...then why are you here???

Shana said...

because he has the mentality of the average two year slamming doors then coming back to make sure someone noticed......ooops that was mean sorry