Sunday, March 05, 2006

Okies... I'm feeling nice and organized about my life...Things are going very well...And I'm feeling proud of myself...Both my jobs are awesome...The liquor store wants to make me assistant manager...But I refuse to leave my store...Ok so my manager won't let me leave...My nanny job is definitely trying at times but I like it...And it makes it self worth while...Specially when I get to go to Hawaii for Christmas...hehehhe...

I have some concerns since everything its going so well I'm wondering what's going to come smack me in the face next LOL...

I'm on my own and stable...Sometimes I wondered if I'd ever make it this far in life..

.And as far as boys I really can't say I'm too worried about that situation...Yea I'd like a half decent boyfriend...Not just a toy...But I can't make that happen...So I will suffice with the things I do have and when it happens... Well then I guess I'll have to pursue.

only thing that I'm still uneasy about, is my parents house selling...It has to! Guys they cant come back! I love them dearly but I love them most on the other side of the country.

Anywho I had an awesome time today it was great to get to see everyone all in the same place...Summer bbq's Soon!!!

3 comments:

Shana said...

Glad your feeling so positive...hope the lizard does not hold it against you that you took him from the tropics and turned him into an ice lizzard. Have a good day at work and we will talk at ya later.

Heidi said...

I am missing you....the water baloon this morning was just what i needed to wake up.

Tabitha-n-AK said...

give me the address Ill try 2 buy it! not 4 what they want but what I am qualified for. of course minus the amount I am owed for finding you the job that will be sending you to Hawaii for christmas!!!

Tell me is this the trip to Hawaii where we are all staying in a condo and ding the family thing??/