Thursday, March 30, 2006

GREEN

Green is not me huh?...hmm The only thing I have against green....Is that it was my mothers fav. Color...Everything was green ...green ...Green...But I like this green...Why do I have to be blue???...Not everything can be blue...kinda depressing anyhow...Besides everything else in my life is changing...Why not my fav. Color?..I kinda am growing fond of orange and yellows too which is rather odd for me...Even more than green...But I want bright and cheerful things...Not boring and dull...Blue just Feels BLAh....

for some reason I feel the need to be original with myself...Like I'm slowly finding pieces of me and who I really am...kinda like putting a puzzle together, I no longer feel the impending desires of my mother forcing me to mold and contort myself to her wishes and how she'd like me to be...

Speaking of my mother *doing a dance* the house sold woo woo the house sold...Know what this means???...I do!!!... They are staying on the other side of the country woowoo...I probly shouldn't be so excited..But It means it will be a long while before they make it back to Alaska...I Miss my Dad dearly though...And I often worry over his health and his mental state...While being the only one around to put up with my mother...*sigh* can't win them all...

6 comments:

Stan Harrington said...

"Tinker" Belle Heidi cheats in Trivia Pursuit!

john r mclay said...

Since when do we "nanny-poo-poo" someone on someone else's blog!?
Anyway, green is not bad with the foliage around in pattern. What emotions are "psyched" with the primary colors? I think blue has a calming effect.

Heidi said...

I like blue tooo....I found your back ground on line I can photo shop it...

and I do not cheat....and its Dinker too you.

Anna said...

hey hey hey...no tattling on my blog!

Heidi said...

I like ou navigation bar...ALL BS...is an appropriate name to that link.

Anna said...

thought there would be a few that would agree there