Thursday, March 02, 2006

so the man with the pirince albert and the jacob's ladder...If you don't know what they are i suggest you not go looking too hard....anyways...why would a man with the personality of a puppy go do this to himself ... I have issues understanding this...I think pain when I see it. but he says no...I think he's a lil sick and twisted he's just putting on a show...however i will recomend it to the other women i know... It's a very nice feature for them to have...so when you order your next man....lol be sure he's fully equiped with his accsessories..mmmm mmm good.

Anywho i had to spout about that one... not to mention, move butthead down the blog line cause im tired of looking at mr. pooki.

Sorry it's been a while since i've blogged...I'm lacking in the free time depart ment...i'm getting a new pet..I'm totally excited...gonna be cool.

So I went to H2Oaisis for the first time...I loved it i thought it was cool...totally wore me out but hey it happens. I worry that K may never leave her house with me again because AM can be a monster...but I will tell you it put a whole new light on K for me she is an awesome lil Chica...hope she knows that too..anywho off to work i go hi ho hi ho

4 comments:

Shana said...

Never been to H2Oasis. Going on Sunday...JOn says if I dont him and Elizabeth will hunt me down. problem is... i dont do bathing suites!!!!I have never found one I like and can afford, never found one that does not ride uup my ass cheeks providing me with a bulkey string bikini...and whats with that shit...a bathing suite that is nothing but floss up the butt...So on sunday I will venture out to the water park with my babies...will I be in a bathing suite??? I am not sure yet.

Heidi said...

You have TOOOO....I told you so!!!!

Heidi said...

I was totaly confused about this one Anna...I guesss I chould call you more!

Shana said...

sister she is talking about a male and his personal parts are pierced...ouch!!!!!