Friday, March 24, 2006

Returned

Nice to see pooki has shown his wonderful writing talents again...

good to know ya still think about me *grin*...Wow...It's pretty cool..I feel liberated...To know I really have no desire for him...I care yes...But that desire is gone...And I don't mind...It's amazing what someone else's outlook on life can do for you. Makes me feel good about me anyhow...

As for your Chips Pooki..I could care less but I'd assume that when the shelves are empty...That be good reason to get a phone call but those are up to my manager..I'm only a lil peon short and stout...Can't sell product that isn't there...Most people know that...So id then assume if your "driver" is getting commission he'd want product there as well...But maybe I shouldn't assume those things...

anyhow figured I'd blog this one guys...Made my evening brighter...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check your comment section for BS Anyone!