Friday, October 28, 2005

Suckage...

Seemed like a bad day all around...
Cept shana getting to move in to her house...Have I mentioned...IT ROCKS woowoooo...

S.T.A.S.H.

To the Right ladies...


*sigh*..So I got my answer on the baby thing...Not what I wanted, however probly the best all around. I totally feel like I need to take a step away from life and think about me and what I really want.I worry I've damaged a relationship, one that could have been a life long friendship, with a really great person...Don't know that it will ever be the same. I'm really willing to give it another chance..but I need to refocus on my life first.

Feel like I blew it I shouldn't have let it get my hopes up...*sigh* and I really don't want to call all the docs and cancel my apptmnts. I hate listening to them :(

really wish right now I had someone to snuggle and fall asleep with..Yea yea ladies I know...Pull out the vib....But its not like that.

anywho..I'm gonna go pass out...Night night

1 comment:

Shana said...

I am so sorry...as for the relationship well...hell who will ever understand the relationship between the male and female species. Thank you so much for your help and companionship last night....we have been through alot together and Anna I truly believe it can only get better for us both.