Friday, October 07, 2005

Today

Today...hmmm..Yes...Today, I got 2 phone calls, I've got interviews for two out of three jobs I applied for the other day...Which I think is pretty good, I was going to go apply for a few more tomorrow but I think I'm going to wait until after my interviews. Feels good to actually be looking for a job and making progress...Its been a long time since I've had to look for a job. I kinda almost sorta miss being in the public.

hmmm....What else.....OoooOOoOOOooOO...I BOUGHT A COUCH!!!!...Finally...I can actually lay down on it and more than one or two people can sit on it at a time...It's...It's...AAAMMMMAAAZZZIIINNNGGGG! LOL...Anywho...Going to have to break it in now *wink*... But it's soooo comfy...thinkin I might sleep on it tonight instead of my bed, just because I can!!! MUAHAHAHA...Sorry I'm a little over excited about the couch...I'm so in love with it.
I got pretty Lucky, I called this lady that wanted $180 for a couch...kinda rolled my eyes when she told me...Then I started asking about it...usualls...Any pets blah blah blah..And then I wanted to see it...She lived up in Discover heights....Ok no one knows where that is....Way yuppie...I would put money on it...That this couch was moved into this ladies house by the furniture movers less than a year ago...God only knows how much she paid for it...The couch was still in its original spot it was brought into the house...And even the cushions have never been flipped...I think I got a deal..Specially when I got it for $150.

Hmmm..Anything else interesting...Oh yes..Shelley drug me out to a Bonfire last night...Literally drug me...I just wanted to go to bed but noooooooooooooooo....hmm so yea ill admit it was fun...I had a really good time. Got to play in the mud with shelley's truck hehe, hung out with a bunch of people I didn't know, but they were all really awesome. Then we all went to denny's...LOl thnxs to me being DD...GEEZ something must be wrong I'm finally 21 and I still don't drink *rolling eyes*...Whatever I had fun.

Lets see I'm still working on paper work for school. Have to get a hold of my parents tax info. BLAh...Don't see why they have to go off their income....Don't even live here anymore...But it sucks...oh well...Cant wait to get back to school...Feel like I don't have a ball & chain w/ MOM painted on it following me around...But I'm actually being motivated and getting things done so I'm doing good.

however I did spend some money on clothes...They came in the mail today...Only had one thing that was really too small...But not for long wooowoo...

alright well nighty night all...laters

4 comments:

Shana said...

your doing a great job trying to pull it all together...Keep it up Life will go your way.

Heidi said...

where did you go ...been missing you

Tabitha-n-AK said...

HEY WHAT HAPPENED 2 U????
U R ALWAYS WATCHN ME WHERE R U?????????

Heidi said...

I am thinking about you...supporting you...cheering you on....wishing you the best!!!!!!!