Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Lala

Well it seems as though my parents are on their journey...Talked to my aunt today, they've made it to Whitehorse. Lost a wheel & spring on the trailer...I'm just glad they were in a town when it happened. So since they are in Canada...And have made it past customs, I feel a big huge weight gone off my shoulders..I love them dearly..But now I can get on with my life..

And I did just that today, I went and filled out 3 job app's and I also went to UAA and got my stuff straightened out...Which is good...Looks like I might be going back this spring *woowoo*. Can't wait to get back into pottery and get all dirty again..I miss it sooooo much. I also have to go get approval from my professor for the advanced class. anywho...Feel like I actually got something done..Have to thank someone for starting my day off very nice *grin*...So have a good night all...laters

4 comments:

Heidi said...

nice job...good luck on the job hunt...what did you ally for?

Shana said...

I think she meant apply. Good Luck on the job hunt...I'm rooting for ya. Started your day with a smile huh???hmmm who could that be????

Anonymous said...

Have you seen those ghetto ass Frito-Lay comercials that use the theme "get your smile on". Omg they are about as retarded as it fucking gets. Makes me ashamed to think i work for em.

Hey, it works both ways chica, i went to work all amped up after that, *cheesy grin* definately the way to start the day!

Shana said...

all right I guess we now know Who put the smile on your face...