Saturday, October 15, 2005

Working..woowoo

So I got a job...YAY! For me. I'm actually rather enjoying it. The people are pretty cool...And I see a person for a matter of minuets...And well yea and cause it is a liquor store...I'm In charge MUAHAHAH...Not the customer...Kinda nice. I'm learning a lot. Still trying to figure out where everything is...But that will take some time
....Did I mention..I smell like Bacardi Razz?...My mishap of the day, I was facing shelves and knock a bottle of it all over the floor..Behind the register of course..And all over my jeans....Was thinking how I was going to explain the stench to the officer if I got pulled over on the way home...Would be my luck lol..."Honest officer, I work in a liquor store"...heh I wonder how many times he's heard that... I could just see it...

3 comments:

Shana said...

a new way of shopliftine? just rewet the bants when you get home and suck.....hehehehe...honesty hic...I broke it on acci (hic) dent! flad your enjoying yourself. gets lonley after 9 when all is asleep....

Heidi said...

glad you are having fun...sounds like all the neiborhood boys stoped to see you last night......and i still only got one glass of wine!!!! Three blind moose may have been a better wine :)

Anna said...

yea ill have to buy it myself ...bob wasnt cheap enough lol...