Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Update...

Hmmm...so I wonder if I still have an audience of Bloggers...we'll see.

So yup...still workin..still liking it. I havent managed to get myself in trouble or fired so im doin pretty good. I really like the people I work with. the customers are always questionable LOL...go figure.

I feel like i'm on the totally opposite schedual of everyone i know, so unless its in the morning...I don't get to see or talk to anyone. *sigh*..mostly been helping Shana move to her new house in my free time. I got to do laundry today....that sounds pathetic...I think ms. heidi thought i was a gohst when I came to see her the other day. *sigh* Tony, I miss talking to you. I'm sorry my emotions have been in a jumble. I hope sooner than later I can refocus, and hopefully manage to find time to talk with you...maybe I can even convince ya to come see me *grin* hehehe












So I got my answer...I miscarried three days ago...no mistaking that one. Never been in so much pain or seen so much blood in my life. anyhow..I'll stay away from details. I'm really not sure how I feel right now. This is really the first time i've sat down to actually process something in the last week or so. I havn't been sleeping hardly at all...I do know i'm all messed up emotionally... kinda glad I havn't had the time to sit down and think. I'm not really greiving, I'm bummed, but I also know if it was ment to happen it would have. I can't change that. I'm also happy it happened naturally and not by the hand of a doctor. however I'm also kinda glad my life won't be turned upside down, and I will still be able to live here, and have an opportunity to live my life. But I do worry about missing out on the experience, and with my past health history if I will ever get to enjoy the experiences that go along with haveing children. Only time will tell on that one.

My parents are broke down in Iowa...again. well they made it half way *rolling eyes*...wish they would have listened to me...but hey.

Guess what the scale said this morning...260lbs...*doin a dance*...I'm so proud of myself *grin* not sure I believe it...but hey I can try.

4 comments:

Tabitha-n-AK said...

I am still in your audience

Heidi said...

I am always here...checking.

Anonymous said...

believe it or not, your blog is one of 3 i check everyday least several times(usually when i check e-mail). Dunno bout comming over tomorrow. I have a friend to meet for lunch at 12:15 tomorrow, but depending on how i'm feeling in the morning (havent been so swell lately) i might take ya up on your invite. Anyways, glad you finaly talked to me the other day, i was happy to hear form you.

Shana said...

Thanks for all your help...it is so greatly appreciated. See they did not run away just cuz you have to go to work....we love you....had to laugh at your folks...how many times is this now that they broke down????