Sunday, August 21, 2005

Workin' in the Rain

WOW...Ok I feel like a drowned rat...But hey I suppose 6 hours in the mud and rain working(and staring at Mike's A$$) will do that to ya ..However I'll admit I was glad to get out...Being sick the last couple days, I think took more of a toll on me than actually being sick...If that made any sense. I was really glad to get out of the house... Actually go do something...Got something accomplished too so that's even better...I'm still cold though....BRRRRR

Yea ok enough of that...I have some questions...And well I've got the rest of the world's eyes here...

  1. if there is a "Normal"..How...Just how...Did we figure that out?..Something that has bothered me for soooo long....I mean REALLY...How do we know what normal is?...Because honestly the crazier I get the closer I think I get to Sanity...And yea I'm sure that made absolutely no sense.
  2. OK.. I really want to say "I" however I do know I'm not the only one in this case so I'm going to generalize here... Why are we so afraid to do the things we really dream about?...Or say the things we know we need to..But never really do...hmm I'm confused..I know I need to say things...But it's like the just get temporarily shut off..dunno
  3. Did I just totally contradict myself?????...hmmm

HMMM okies...Well I'm beat I'm going to bed..Night

No comments: