Saturday, August 27, 2005

MMM K what's the deal....

So... I've thought of a dozen ways to explain this..And I can only start from the beginning.... I really want to say I've lost some weight recently...OK I can't really say weight because I weigh exactly the same as I did a year ago (according to my doc's records)...

Anyhow...About 4 months into this year My now Ex-boyfriend showed up one day and told me he was going to be a Daddy..Well I found he was "Playing" with half of Anchorage as well (GROOOOOSSSSS!!!!) (and after we broke up I found out he was doing the chick that was my informant...From somewhere else!!)WTF!...Whatever...

Anyhow I could go on I'm sure but his loss...Not mine... Yea so before I found all this out I know things were getting rough between us...And I put on some weight. I ended up @ 342lbs. Being my highest weight wearing a Women's size 28. My weight problems stemmed from many other things...That's a whole other therapy session... Anyways...This was it I think he finally pushed me over the edge..I felt like a disposable sex toy..I knew I was better than that...

now mind you I'm not going to go all glorious "I'm a brand new person" crap...I still suck...I still need to change...But I have to give him credit for being such a jerk...And to my friends who stood by me and put up with me and listen to all my gripes... And so I sat down and thought about all this diet stuff..And I couldn't do it...I couldn't just make it disappear...I'd done all the diets...Just wasn't for me...And then it clicked....It's not a diet it's a lifestyle...I couldn't just cut anything out of what I ate...

it was all little things...Gee don't whine about running up and down the stairs..How fast can you go...hmm groceries...How many bags can I carry... And That's how it started...And you know what for all you boys thanks for the help...But I know I can do it too...So move... It was so little things...

People ask me "what did you do?" "how did you lose all that weight" Nothing... I didn't do anything specific...People want something to blame...There has to be a reason...And if you have to narrow it down to one thing I'd have to say it would be YOU...It can only be yourself...Just think about it...I actually got up and did things...It was ok lets go do that...Oh you want to paint..Lets go common.. I just had to get myself moving.......

PROCRASTINATION!!!.... It is so bad...Just do it! Like Nike said....But all this wonderful stuff can't be temporary...If you stop it doesn't work anymore that why diets never work...Think about it... It has to be Always... Anyhow I'm down to just under 290lbs. And I'm wearing a size 18/20 I haven't worn anything that small since high school. I've seemed to have lost more inches and gotten more strength and endurance, I've gotten more proportionate rather than just lost pounds.

here are a few pic's ....


K that's my fat face on the right

This was my 21st B-day

I really don't have any current pic's that are decent...They lie sooooo bad... I hate cameras...

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hang in there... you got it baby.