Friday, August 26, 2005

I've Been Tagged

Ten Years ago today...

I was 11 packing a camper to go on the last fishing trip of the summer...No doubt hauling firewood.

Five years ago today...

I was hehe... I dunno I should probly plead the fifth on that one...

One year ago today...

I was moving into my new apartment I do believe WOOWOO!!!

Yesterday...

Yesterday, I did a whole lot of nothing actually, because I was suppose to work, however, I'm assuming I got ditched.

Tomorrow...

I will do my last load of laundry clean my apartment, and probly go get the last of my things from moms. And probly have to clean and reorganize everything.

5 snacks I enjoy...

1.Bagels(w/raisins) LOL
2.I'd have to agree with the Margaritas
3.Carrots & Ranch
4. Hot Wings
5.Ice cream

5 Bands I know most of the lyrics to their songs....

1. Reba mcntire
2.tanya tucker
3.linkon park
4.Big & rich
5. Oakridge Boys

5 things I would do with a Million $

1. Build me a house
2. Buy My truck
3. Start a pottery business
4. Move my parents to another hemisphere
5. Buy a horse

5 Locations I would run away to...

1. Anywhere with a Beach and no hurricane
2.the middle of nowhere
3. Just keep driving...Just keep driving...Just keep driving...
4. Back to cali someday
5. And I can't leave homer out of this one

5 bad habits I have...

1.Smoking
2.Smoking
3.not exercising
4.staring at this thing with all the pretty colors...
5.being attached to my phone

5 things I like doing....

1. Camping
2.Driving
3.fishing
4.Pottery
5.being creative

5 things I would never wear...

1. I totally have to agree with the leg warmers
2.Mom quit buying me the shirt with the puppies and the kitties
3.I'm protesting My grandpa's Bronco's Sweatshirt he bought me...What a smart ass...He knows I'm 49ers fan
4.Butt Floss
5.Swim Suit w/o a t-shirt

5 TV shows I like...(I don't know if I can think of 5)

1.So you think you can dance
2. Anything Food network
3.Crossing Jordan
4. Overhaulin'
5. The Apprentice

5 movies I like...

1.mary poppins (hush it will alw

2 comments:

Heidi said...

no 5th in blog land....just what were you doning 5 years ago?

Anna said...

hehe i was either stealing street sighns or getting laid LOL