Saturday, August 20, 2005

Guess I should start with me...


Nice to meet you I'm Anna... Lets see..I'm 21, yea ok I'm totally bored with my life...But is it boredom...Or am I just lost...But hey what is life?...Where are we really going?... OK yea so I'm totally confused about what I'm doing with my life. I want to go somewhere but...Where. I mean think about all the possibilities...But each one has it's own list of little quirks....*sigh* ...Anyone know where I can find a life for sale???...Oh wait I'm broke.

So.. I enjoy all sorts of things feel free to check out my profile...I have Yahoo, AOL & ICQ...I enjoy chatting, playing games online. I love the outdoors..I'll probly never move out of Alaska just for that reason. I enjoy fishing most of all, and Camping. I like to play in the mud, enjoy the sunshine and walk on the beach. My fav. Thing is the smell of a fresh rain in the morning.

I'm a Balloon Artist and co- owner of a balloon company. Right now I make over 100 creations and sculptures. It is the funest thing I've probly ever done. I love seeing the look on a persons face... Oh My goodness!!...Did you make that???... Oh yes I did ...hehe

Anyways...Let's see my parents are moving out of state YAY!!!!! One less suitcase for me to worry about..Don't get me wrong I Love them dearly...But more often than not it seems as though our roles as parents and child are reversed...And THAT SUCKS...I want my own life. I will miss them though...My father I seriously worry about...I know he's nearing kidney failure..And being on oxygen all day and night...Will they even let you drive through the border with an oxygen tank?...hmmm interesting... Anyways I am rather concerned that I'll never get to see him again...And my mom I'm sure I'll miss her eventually but for now she's a pain in the rear...

Oh yea back to me....ummm ok I ran out of things...I'll think of something laters....

5 comments:

Heidi said...

HI ANNA you have been Tagged...check out by blog.

http://allaskangal.blogspot.com/

Pratt said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. You'll enjoy it. It's a wonderful way to be creative.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Britney Spears has Moroccan baby shower, for a boy?
Melissa Summers and I were having a little discussion about whether bloggers had feelings, just like "normal" people, and I made some flippant comment about Britney.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work at home business opportunity site. It pretty much covers work at home business opportunity related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)