Thursday, August 25, 2005

Thinking too fast

So...I have about 100 things running through my brain right now... I'd love to just be able to spit it all out. However...Yea right...It's a big jumbled ball of twine. Like there are plenty of things I know I need to be doing, but at the same time there are other things I want to be doing...However it seams as though I'm never doing either of those... I get pulled into others worlds too easily. It's not like they drag me into things...I just kinda do it. Ok my parents drag me into it...Kicking and screaming I might add. But I really wish I had more hours in the day..But don't we all. But I love all my friends very dearly, and a lot of what makes me happy is seeing them happy...But every now and then I feel like I'm getting smacked upside the head.

Anyhow, mmmmm....sllleeeeeepppp...I hear it calling me...Yup that's it... laters and have a good night to all

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Who's smacking you in the head?? Do i need to open a can of whip-ass? or doyou just need to spit it all out?

Anna said...

No worries Ms. Heidi...No one is beating on me...Just once again I'm too chicken $hit to tell people what I really think.

Heidi said...

Get over it if they love you, and they do. they will know it is only out of you concern for your friendship. they are just as worried about it as you are.