Friday, June 22, 2007

N.C.~ Hot...Sticky and I've got a tan!

Well Hello everyone, It's great, I got to go through and read everyones recent posts. I'm so glad to hear everyone is doing so well. I have missed you all terribly. I saw all the pics. from jim's creek and memorial weekend....yup...I cried like a baby....I miss it soooo much. I'm glad everyone is enjoying thier summer though.

Brian and I are doing well, It has been in the mid 90's here almost 100% humidity..we pray for cloudy rainy days around here...but I will say I do look like I spent a week in Hawaii... I promise I will do my best to post on a regular basis. things are hectic around here...but that goes with living on the same side of the country with my mom! lol anyhow I am doing well I will spill more later...

2 comments:

Shana said...

see you remember.....thinking of ya...hope all is well.

Heidi said...

Hey lady glad yo0uoa re back!! Keep posting!