Saturday, June 30, 2007

Goooood morning... afternoon yea ok it's a little late. I'm just bored mostly right now...contemplating talking to my parents we are going to move over to my cousins but I'm worried that my mom is going to freak, you know how she does when I leave... I dunno I'd think she'd understand. the house wreaks and no matter what I do it still smells. and then there is no AC in the trailer. and Stephi has a huge extra bedroom. soooo common sense says...yup that's what I'm thinking. the only concern is that of Blue and Dozer. but we have kennels and gates...*crossing fingers*

So Brian and I went fishing on the lake the other day. was pretty cool I got one hell of a tan. Brian caught an 18" cat fish...they fight pretty good. I got skunked. total bummer...found out yesterday that my dad is having trouble with his liver as well now. his blood pressure has been pretty high the last week or so. the Doctor said it is a combination of things that is causing the high blood pressure. but the liver is the main one. the other is that he is down to zero lung capacity. so yay one more thing to concern about. but I've got to run...catch ya laters.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

no pictures of the cat fish...I am disappointed.

Anna said...

yea I know...next time i promise