Saturday, April 29, 2006

Pecker Clan huh?..Well gee golly...That about fits...Better bring some ear plugs too...Just have to add those to the list...Damn birds. hmmm so lets see... What else....Heidi you and your other head wolf member will need to speak with me about the clan master and his youngests attire..........Anyhow...I'm glad shana finally took that heater out of her back yard...She was makin me do slave work!....hehe...Oh yea...And Josh thanks for the spin art! It was pretty rockin!...Can you do it in different colors next time?....Should have got a picture but they washed of at the first puddle I went through...But don't worry ill make sure you remember forever *grin*....mmmm anyhow I have to go start making lists for the next couple weeks so I can make sure I make it south for the festivities. Have a good weekend.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

HAHA ...Pecker clan!!!

john r mclay said...

HA HA!

Shana said...

nice to see a blog from you...although you left out all of the story..."spin art" now thats a good title...see guys Anna is my oldest child...she like the rest must establish a "pecking order" with in the family...at the moment the family is having issues here as they are all about equal size...Josh has the temper and pain tolerance to over come all of them including Anna...Donny may be the tallest but he must be sneaky...he is a lover not a fighter and has little pain tolerance...Brittany is not ashamed to admitt that at the moment she is at the bottom of the order...but she is dead set on changing that in the next few years...so that leaves Anna...now Anna and Britt are a good match Annas size and britts experience keep the match going for quite sometime...No one realy wins as a "legal pin" consist of both shoulders on the floor...Britt can keep this from happening but she can not get out from under Anna once Anna has her on bottom...this made Josh uncomfortable I do believe because at this point he had to get in the middle of it...I will sat that boy can "toss" a human rather well...Anna went head over heals BACKWARDS!!! Now this startled everyone including Anna who looked like she had experienced a major thrill!!! So back to the "spin art" this came about from a water fight...seems no one one the water fight...but anna had one up on everyone...this prompted Josh and Brittany to seek revenge...so out came the paint ball gun...now paint balls are water soluble and do fade away rather quickly...I should know as I have had over 500 of them blasted around my yard and the only evidence left is an occasional "ball" that did not blow up...So Josh took to Annas truck...he did some very nice art work on her rims....kind of looked like "spin art" from the fair...I am bummed to hear they washed off before we could get a picture....So at the moment I think the score would be...Josh, Anna, Donny Britt....I am not sure anyone can upseat Josh...four on one we could not take him...but the hot tub is full of cold water and someday very soon...Josh will be the first to try it out!!!

Shana said...

just making my rounds...nothing new here either

Heidi said...

it was nice to see you last night!!