Friday, April 07, 2006

Is it BBQ season yet

*Yawn* So I put in my leave for Memorial weekend...Had to be sure that I'd get the time off and well they see that as first come first serve...So I figured id be a head of schedule LOL...Looks as though I'll have a little person a long for the ride this time...Should be interesting...Just add one more to the crew. However her grandmother would like to meet the family...I think sometimes she wonders just how normal me and my friends are LOL...But maybe we could have a BBQ before the festivities begin...Just an idea...Sorry there haven't been many meaningful blogs lately but I've been busy busy busy...heh...I havea secret too! MUAHAHHAAH...Laters...

1 comment:

Shana said...

so every one seems to have a secret around here but me.....well thats because I dont have a life.....wwwwaaaaaaaaaa