Saturday, April 22, 2006

boring

So there is still Life out there... Sure is nice to know...

And yes...Stan that wonderful gift was an extra special thought from me...

Sorry there hasn't been anything recent guys...Can't say I have a whole lot to blab about except work...Which well yes the usual drunks are entertaining but its the same ones every day man!...And that guy that makes me roll his cigs....Dude he is such a pain....Think I might have to call the half way house and have him reevaluated...I think he needs more meds. I think I'm going to have to start working a night shift at the store here and there.....Just so I have good stories.

7 comments:

Shana said...

well nice to see you posting again....I resent the fact that amid my chaotic home you can not find anything to blog about....hmmm hinding ones "paint ball supplies" could end in a wonderful blog...(warrning to all...stay away from Anna when Josh and Donny are near...they plot revenge.....)hehehe life is NEVER DULL

Heidi said...

HI .... and now i am going to enter in a 20 letter - word verifictaion... if that isn't love...

Heidi said...

HI!!

Shana said...

nope nothing new here!!that is alot of letters to type in just so you know I am reading so could you try typing some too please......

Heidi said...

I swear you have the longest word verification.

Shana said...

come to annas blog for typing practice.....my word verification is

ohlhpbklqiil

Shana said...

fdquunv