Sunday, February 12, 2006

MEME thing

Jobs I Have Had But Have Lie About Having So As To Make Myself Appear Less of a Dork:
One:
independent steel...I think that's the name...I was a dork...I am a dork

Movies I Have Great Difficulties Understanding:
I totally agree with "Sin city" ...Way too much going on there...I understand the comic book effect...But gee golly...

Places In Which I Want To Vacation:
Bora Bora
Tahiti
Paris
Portugal


Foods I Cannot Stand:
stoffer's Mac & cheese...BLAHHHHH!

Places I'd Rather Not Be, Thank You Very much:
anywhere within 3000 miles of my mother!

Albums In My Collection I Blame On the Husband:
I don't have one of those...MUAHAHAHAH so none of them are my fault right???..But I could blame my brother since they were all his...

Vehicles I Have Nearly Totaled:
heh..Myy parents 92' Chevy suburban..
oops..Myy 97' Chevy silverado..
ummmIi thinkthat'ss all

I am tagging:ummmmmmm....Tony...Shana..Hopp to it girlie.Umm Alaine MUAHAHHA

3 comments:

Heidi said...

you need SALT... for the mac and cheese.

Anna said...

haha tag your it

Shana said...

KAY SO I DID IT. heidi salt does not make everything taste better specially frozen gack and fake cheese.