Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I love this little "Title" box...heh...you figure it out

Ever feel that way???

OK..So those of you that want to laugh because now I'm faced with a child....First let me remind you A)I have worked many years caring for 6 little people at one time of all different ages...B) I may come off quiet but ...I'm very stubborn...I learned from the best...

..HOWEVER...Let me tell you something 5 YEAR OLDS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!.....GRRRR...Ok so grandma is sick...so I get to pick up little person at daycare..feed her and get her ready for bed..after woring 8 hours 7 days in a row...bedtime rolls around...Little person thinks she needs to sleep with grandma...No you don't need to get sick.."Yes I want to be sick"..No your going to bed in your bed..."No I'm sick"....heh ......And yea..Well after being carried to her room...I somehow managed to ignore the arguing and get her pjs on...Then got her in bed unwillingly...Got kicked and hit and even spit at I do believe...I managed to remain calm through...Walked out the door and well yea I kinda held it shut behind me...But I did manage to get some new toys before they made holes in the door...I always wanted a stick pony...oooh and a big pink crayola piggy bank...heh...Needed something to put my change in.....Yea anyhow...

I WON!!!!!....MUAHAHAHHA...52 min....She's sound asleep...

thanks to my guidance counselor..Awesome moral support and good tips...Kept me from duct taping her to the ceiling...

oooh but yes my bed is calling to me...I won I won hehehe....I will win...She will see...
I need to clean my room sooooo bad..Yea gee..Wish I had a day off sometime soon..But noooo...Dream on babe...alrighty my eyes are falling asleep without me..Off to bed I go...laters

3 comments:

Anna said...

I don't even wanna hear it from you hun...and as far as childcare goes...that was a slice of pie...but you wouldn't know hun...i promise...besides...i always have the option of walking away :o)~ ...wouldn't have been so bad had i not wanted to just go to bed too...but priorities rule ..

Heidi said...

Oh the joy of the five year old...just the few minutes i saw her...she seems to KNOW how to get what she want.

Shana said...

Well since I was on the phone giving the moral support and wanting to turn the little shit over my knee and bust her butt....I will say Anna has her hands full with this little girl. pooki once you move out of mama's house and take on that child on your own then you are allowed to be smug but untill you have proven yourself as a parent who can make it through please withhold your future child rearing comments. Those of us that have been dealing with ALL of the day to day shit envolved in child care take offense when one who is still being raised by mommy with his child laughs. Honey you just wait...someday....well someday....