Monday, November 14, 2005

Another day

GRRRRR...a big fat GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! *sigh* so have you ever wanted to shake people until they up and smell the freakin coffee? or just realize they are answering their own questions?...or maybe what they are looking for is right in front of them but no matter how much you point it out and show them they don't get it?!?!?!...ooo oo how about this one...or maybe they are so stuck in their own way they are too blind to see anything????...amybe just takeing a chance in life...can't get anywhere if you don't start somewhere...yea one big fat GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! but this is all just in my head!!!!
(I plead the 5th..all explinations must be aquired later)

(don't ask)

(ok maybe)

Oh yea I forgot I was blogging...oops...heh

anyways so i'm loving work...I'm worried about moving to this new huge store I kinda like the hole in the wall i'm at. I think things are falling into place, I like my job, im paying my bills...ontime none the less...i'm still thinking about school..i just really dont know there are lots of pro's & cons there....but anyhow...

I'm feeling really out of place in my own room...Like it's not me anymore...I've changed so much in the last year..I think its time for a change..unfortunetly i still wanna just take everything down and start over...but I cant...there are somethings i need so I will have to do it piece by piece..

I've also been feeling very artsy latley...I'm thinking i'm going to start some sort of artistic journal...i've really had the craving to use some different meterials and canvasess...I'll have to find some time to work on theese things...anyhow it's getting early...g'night all

3 comments:

Tabitha-n-AK said...

I want you to do an artistic journal
I want in on it. What I am doing now is 2 blogs one personal and one mostly laughs and conversation. We could start a community and people would join.

Tabitha-n-AK said...

Start visiting Vale' VU LAgue

Value Village

or give your crap for xmas presents to peeps u hate

i didnt mean litterally

Heidi said...

Okay was it me you were talking about???? I can't smell the coffee!!!

Just kidding ...i am asking....Please tell all!!!