Wednesday, March 05, 2008

So yea If you didn't understand that and are just now realizing this...I am Fat...just thought I would clarify...now the WWWHHHOOOLLLEEE world knows.

On any other note...I got a job...YYYAAYY!!!...spring break kinda threw me for a loop but I will get over it. It will help me accomplish what I'm after...and that is why we do it.

Brian called.. Waaaa...poor guy I think he might miss me...his bad. Some day some great "MAN" will come sweep me off my feet. spoil me rotten and actually realize there are real women still out there...anyways...hope they like big butts (really I thought mine was kinda lacking for my weight)(wow I just made me sound like a cow)(MOOO!)

hmmm...I ran out of words bubye!

2 comments:

Shana said...

So you make milk? Kidding...glad the job is going good and the kiddos have not pasted you to your chair...hehe...remember kids should run with scissors...lol

Stacy said...

So, No matter how big or small you are.. You are lacking in the ass department..However there is a bright side... I have enough ass for the both of us. So its all good lol.