Wednesday, August 01, 2007

OK just so you guys don't think I'm just hiding out somewhere I finally got my camera charged....YAY! anywho here are a few pictures...











these trees are everywhere, I'm not sure what they are but they have these beutiful pink flowers all over. they line the streets with them, it's awesome. if i have a yard ever i'm going to have to have some. here is close up...



















Aren't they pretty! oh so Pretty!...A walk Anyone?









Cheap Cigarettes...welcome to tobacco country...







New meaning to Roll your own huh?

4 comments:

Shana said...

Guess you could harvest your own smokes...I think those trees are Rodedendroms...but they might be magnolia's...I love the smell of them...In Washington they do not grow into trees...just big bushes. But they still smell real good!!

Anna said...

I've seen magnolia trees they have them everywhere I'm waiting for them to bloom again, they are huge flowers here big giant white ones.

Shana said...

I bet they smell like heaven too...you could make me pot pori...

Anonymous said...

Thought I would comment before you blogged...hurry back...


oh ya...me