Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Look What I did...Haha Mommy I painted on my walls..

Isn't it cool!..I'm so proud of my self...And I just wanna jump up and down and taunt my mom..I'm aloud to paint on my walls...So its about 4ft by 5ft. anywho I have more I'll add to it eventually...It's nice to beable to put that creative spark to use when I have it...And actually have it be ok. Any ideas on what else I should add to the collage?...

Oh yea so I like totally busted my toe last night...Once again I fell up the stairs...Broke my big toe..I had my nurse look at it just to make sure it wasn't the foot and I needed to go in or something..But I got home and now its all purple and blue yay fun and my foot is like twice the size of my right foot...grrrr....anywho....

Heidi I MISS YOU!!!!!!!...You to JD...*sigh*.....Cant say the same about the neighbor boy... heh

3 comments:

Heidi said...

is that the purple wall? it looks blue. Nice depth and great color choice. I bet it sets off the carpet.

john r mclay said...

..broke the toe falling UP the stairs?! Only you, girl. We miss you, too.

Princess Sarah said...

you need the starship enterprise in orbit. maybe a milky way or something in the solar system, you could even get some glow in the dark paint, or a black light and paints ......