Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Caos and Serenity

So my life has one again fallen into disarray...Craziness..Always..So I'm blogging because ...Well in fact I'd rather my mother didn't know about this stuff..So those of you with your connections...Yea shhhh!

I"M MOVING!!!! woowooo...Yea I know I said I never would...But yea well life happens...I got another job...I think the company I work for is punishing me for that..But well hey I gotta do what I gotta do..

the new year has brought many a good things to me, some new opportunities, new people, a new job,,a fixed truck *grin* I so wanna do a dance...hehehe

So I also met someone pretty cool the other day..Totally someone on my level, and an awesome conversationalist...We'll have to see...No ne the less another kick ass friend.

anywho sorry I haven't been around to blog but I will soon! I gotta get moved and settled...If anyone would like to volunteer a vehicular or some muscles they would be greatly appreciated...*grin*

laters...I will be back

6 comments:

Heidi said...

hmmm i was gonna comment about how i wish i could be more support at this time of craziness and change....but after pookie i just feel dirty. TOOOO much information. :)

Anna said...

You are both terrible!!!!! for both your information...he hasn't called me back ...tipical male...i just wanna be myself..can't help it i'm a goof....and nothing like that happened mister...was trying to do it the right way...unlike well yea..not that i regret out playdates...I just dont like bieng just a play toy...god im greedy..

Heidi said...

Good for you Anna Girl Power...

Anna said...

LOL well i do belive it goes both ways hun...takes two to tango...if not than just what am i to you?hmmm? :O)~

Shana said...

Sometimes it is that disarray and craziness that provides the answeres to the questions we stay up worrying about. You are doing a great job pulling it all together, and best of all you did it mostly on your own...feels good to show yourself you can.

Tabitha-n-AK said...

no she had some hot boy's help!!!!!!!!!!!! pookie move over dudes want Anna! and I want Anna 2 thank the

Tab!!!

thnk u, thnk u! Now do it well!