Monday, December 19, 2005

rethinking things

So like nothing new is going on...I've been going out a little more meeting some people...its been really cool...never quite new what i was missing... ..thats kinda something if nothing else hehehe..I understood that if none else did.

i've been changeing a lot in the last few months...especially since my parents left...I had to rethink my whole life...and learn a whole new set of lessons that trust me i learn somethin new every day.

god have i got to rearange somethings...cheers!

4 comments:

Shana said...

Hey chick...a new year is coming on...along with the new you...just dont ever lose that part of the old you that we all fell in love with....your doing good and i understood what you were saying.
dont forget to laugh and smile lots...

Heidi said...

It is nice to see you back. It is strange not seeing you. i hope your "Saturday" went well

Tabitha-n-AK said...

I JUST HOPE YOUR OUT GETTING LAID BECASUE I AM MARRIED ENOUGH SAID!!1

I stil love you but that girl Anna no kidding i am not judging !

Live it up sister it only happens once or "twice" f he is cute

Princess Sarah said...

hahaha i hope you have some good stories to tell me next time we get together i miss you hope you are having a good holiday, I loved hangin at blues.