Saturday, December 17, 2005

Birthday return

So this hunk of metal crashed...*sigh* another $260 out of my check...glad i get some holiday pay on my next check.

So I missed everyone...i'll have to do some catching up i'm sure...lots of reading yay!

*doin a dance* today is my Birthday WOowoo...22..hmm yea i have a feeling this is going to be a conerstone year in my life lots of things are changeing, im hopefull for new beginings , lessons and some great times no doubt!...I missed everyone so much the last few weeks...

Thank you ladies for an awesome B-day I love you...you guys are great to me.

i got to talk to my daddy today for about 30 min...I so miss him. I cried like a baby..I miss him so much..he sounds better...but i can still hear the pain in his voice...*sigh* welcome to life. I still wish he was around sometimes...sure could use a hug now and then.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

THISSSSSS is your birthday song.....i have missed your posts. Glad to have you back.

Tabitha-n-AK said...

I crPPED OUT SORY LIKE SHANA SAID ALL DAY FRIDAY I SPENT SAYING WASNT THERE SOMEWHERE I WAS SUPPOSE TO B? BUT I STILL HAVE YOUR PRESENT!!!!1


BROWNIE POINT???? (WINKS)