Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Home...

I am so glad to be here... I have missed home soooooooo much. I'm very glad to see I was missed. I'm really looking forward to this summer, however, finding a reliable vehicle is my fist and foremost goal which comes with getting a job...but I have some Ideas. Anyhow I am glad to be here...Lessons learned and everything aside...No Regrets...I am Happy...I have a lot to work on...besides When did Shana Peirce her eyebrow?...that was a shocker...I do know I will never move away again...this is Home. Vacations maybe...but that is it. I was kinda bummed to find out that my friends care more than family...but I should have known that when I left...that is why i was here and they were there. Yea so I am babbling now...be back laters...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she pierced her eye brow... did miss something?

Anna said...

You didn't notice????