Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Missing everything...even the snow...

I can't say it enough....IIII MMMIIISSSS YOOOOUUUUU!....everyone....so in 4 days it will be a year and a half for Brian and I. Today I went to work , went about my business...stocking the cooler, mopping floors,...ok reorganizing the cooler...prior training sorry I'm a little O.C.D. My co-worker popped his head in the cooler and asked if i wanted some pizza...eh sure why not better than junk food from the store. go to wash my hands....ooo pretty someone got flowers today...I happend to notice the note on a big white piece of paper...yea I'm nosey I had to read it...even the " Love, Brian" (and hour into my shift of my second job for the day) totally walked away and about 5 second I stopped....and had to go read it again....It was for me!....my co-worker was in shock..."you just noticed that?"...sorry I was lost in my own little world. I have such a great man...quirks and all...He's mine...and I want the whole world to know. once again surprised me completly...But that was the highlight of my day...the rest was just work and that's no fun!....ok this morning was kinda nice...even got some "extra" attention before work...He's was playing it all day now that I think about it...hmmmm what a goof...But I love him.

No comments: